Ambition????

I am moving in 13 days! I am soo excited. But I have NO ambition to pack. The first week I went super nova on it and got an amazing jump, but as a result our house is more crammed and unpleasant then ever. So as a result, 2 Fridays ago I hit a wall and have not touched one box since. We have a lot of empty boxes all ready to go. I just don't want to!! Then, just to add to it, we caught that stomach bug going around on Wednesday. That squashed anything left in me to pack. How do I get it back??? I don't want to feel rushed 2 days before!! I know that living like this is not permanent, but when you already felt like you can't move with running into something or someone..... packing doesn't become your first priority.

Comments

Meghan Anderson said…
Awww... I hate that feeling as we moved 6 months ago! Just pray for help! Or break down and have someone over to chat with ya while you pack, or help you! Wish I lived closer! Our kids could play and I could help you pack! Good luck!
Wendy Earl said…
That would be amazing if we lived closer to each other. When I tell my husband to go out and get lost he would have someone to do it with!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging it because I cannot talk about it.

-FAT-