-FAT-
What a HORRIBLE word. It is consuming. I wonder how many times that word runs through my head. I know at least once a day...... or twice.... or three or four or five..... ok ok 50! x 100.. anyways...
On Saturday at work I helped this man. He didn't speak English well and I found him very frustrating. He thought it was $15 for EVERYTHING. Glasses, exam... everything.. He was suppose to go back in to see the doctor but walked out not realizing he wasn't done.
(Were still talking about Fat hang in there).
Last night he came back, and I avoided him like the plague. I could tell my co-worker was having a hard time with him too. Little did I realize why. Afterwards she told me that he was very confrontational and kept saying "Well the fat girl on Saturday said this". "But when I talked to the fat girl"......... over and over and over and over again. She asked me if I knew who helped him. Aren't I lucky? It was me.
Nothing like hearing the thing you are most self conscience about ringing though out your whole office.
*sigh*
Just when I was starting to feel ok about my work outs.
-Fat-
On Saturday at work I helped this man. He didn't speak English well and I found him very frustrating. He thought it was $15 for EVERYTHING. Glasses, exam... everything.. He was suppose to go back in to see the doctor but walked out not realizing he wasn't done.
(Were still talking about Fat hang in there).
Last night he came back, and I avoided him like the plague. I could tell my co-worker was having a hard time with him too. Little did I realize why. Afterwards she told me that he was very confrontational and kept saying "Well the fat girl on Saturday said this". "But when I talked to the fat girl"......... over and over and over and over again. She asked me if I knew who helped him. Aren't I lucky? It was me.
Nothing like hearing the thing you are most self conscience about ringing though out your whole office.
*sigh*
Just when I was starting to feel ok about my work outs.
-Fat-
Comments
I agree, Wendy—keep up the hard work. Don't let him get to you. He doesn't know you.