Logan…
… Loves everyone. Not matter who you are, or where we are. Logan will smile, and laugh with everyone.
… is so happy (almost) all of the time. He is the happiest baby I’ve ever meet.
…will climb everything. He is turning into a monkey. If it is there, it is meant to be climbed.
… is very attached to his bedtime milk. If he is tired and he hears me open the microwave, WATCH OUT. For the next 36 seconds, he will CRY, and be LOUD.
… is so adorable I have a hard time NOT watching him. He makes the cutest faces when he is thinking about something. And when he catches me watching him I am always rewarded with a grin.
…Loves his big brother to death, even though Cater kind of beats him up.
…would go outside all day every day if I would let him. Even when is was –30 C out and I would get the mail, Logan would SCREAM because he wanted to go outside.
… is adorable when he sings!! It MELTS me heart.
… loves to jump! I remember even when he was a new born, I would hold him up and he would start bouncing. Now he can jump on his own, and he does it all the time.
…Isn’t a heavy sleeper. He hears EVERYTHING… Carter is dead to the world.
… attacks his daddy the moment he steps through the door. He refuses to let Cam go until he picks him up.
… plays shy. Honestly, I LOVE THIS. He’ll cuddle into me, and I NEVER get cuddles from this kid!
… LOVES, and I mean LOVES – the dishwasher. If I open it he is RIGHT THERE, pulling everything out and playing with the racks. I now barricade him somewhere, or do it while he is in his highchair eating lunch. He looks at me like I’ve betrayed him.
… will take all the kiddie plates out of the drawer and throw them into the garbage. About 3-4 times a day I take a peek in there to make sure dont lose anymore (yes anymore) plates!
… is so happy (almost) all of the time. He is the happiest baby I’ve ever meet.
…will climb everything. He is turning into a monkey. If it is there, it is meant to be climbed.
… is very attached to his bedtime milk. If he is tired and he hears me open the microwave, WATCH OUT. For the next 36 seconds, he will CRY, and be LOUD.
… is so adorable I have a hard time NOT watching him. He makes the cutest faces when he is thinking about something. And when he catches me watching him I am always rewarded with a grin.
…Loves his big brother to death, even though Cater kind of beats him up.
…would go outside all day every day if I would let him. Even when is was –30 C out and I would get the mail, Logan would SCREAM because he wanted to go outside.
… is adorable when he sings!! It MELTS me heart.
… loves to jump! I remember even when he was a new born, I would hold him up and he would start bouncing. Now he can jump on his own, and he does it all the time.
…Isn’t a heavy sleeper. He hears EVERYTHING… Carter is dead to the world.
… attacks his daddy the moment he steps through the door. He refuses to let Cam go until he picks him up.
… plays shy. Honestly, I LOVE THIS. He’ll cuddle into me, and I NEVER get cuddles from this kid!
… LOVES, and I mean LOVES – the dishwasher. If I open it he is RIGHT THERE, pulling everything out and playing with the racks. I now barricade him somewhere, or do it while he is in his highchair eating lunch. He looks at me like I’ve betrayed him.
… will take all the kiddie plates out of the drawer and throw them into the garbage. About 3-4 times a day I take a peek in there to make sure dont lose anymore (yes anymore) plates!
Comments