Pop-aholic

I think it all dates back to when Logan was about 3 months. We went to the mall and I had him on my front in a baby carrier. We stopped at the food court, and continued on our merry way. I had a pop left over that I carried around with me. Logan at this point was almost to big for the carrier, but I loved having him with me. So I would also wrap my arms around him, to give myself some added support. While walking around I would lift my pop up take a sip and continue holding him.
One fateful sip later I heard the normal sounds of an empty pop cup. "SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP".
How could this be? My pop was full? How is it gone?
Logan had drunk it ALL! (On the up side hes always been able to use a straw since this happened HA).

I should have known I was in trouble that day. Now when Logan sees pop, all I hear is "Ahhhhhhhhh" while he whines for a sip. He knows McDonalds cups. He knows pop cans. I didn't teach him this! He can sniff pop... my Pop-aholic was born!

This one is back from April. No matter where I moved the cup, Logan would follow. 

 Today. I tried to get a video oh him whining over my pop. But that is when he decided it
was a good time to start eating his fries (go figure). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging it because I cannot talk about it.

Kids Calenders