Traffic jam

Today our basement suite was getting shown to a potential renter so Cam, the kids and I took off to the mall. I was about 99 % sure that Logan had the flu so i wasn't very keen on taking him out in -23C weather. We get to the mall and our Landlord calls to say that the guy cancelled and they wont be doing the showing tonight, and they want to do it tomorrow now. Ugh. So we were at the mall anyways so we decided to get dinner. I was would give Logan bread, but I wasn't forcing it. But it was enough. When I put him in the stroller to go walk around a bit he threw up everywhere. He was soaked and we had nothing to change him into. So we decided to walk around anyways to help him dry of a bit before we took him into sub zero temps!! Well we were finally on our way home, and we hit a huge traffic jam. An accident on McLoed Tr S. It never ceases to amaze me how peoples true personalities come out. There are the nice people that you wave to when they let you in, theres the big obnoxious truck who thinks he 10,000,000 time better then a stupid woman in a malibu and almost kisses the bumper of the person in front of him JUST so you can't move over. For the most part people were ok. But why is there always that ONE person? The jerk..... people like him are the reason we probably have the traffic jam in the first place! Cam was in another car in the same traffic jam, and he saw a guy zoom up really fast, just so another person couldn't move over, and he almost hit the person in front of him.. So dumb. oh well theres my rant. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging it because I cannot talk about it.

Kids Calenders