Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

1. Do you know how much you mean to me? You're my everything.

2. The choice you have made is wrong, and it WILL ruin your life.

3. Grab your balls from under your skirt and BE A MAN.

4. I hope you know that I will miss you when you're gone.

5. I want so badly to be close to you, but you're pushing me away because of what happened. Kind of ironic.

6. What are you thinking? I would give anything to have a conversation with you.

7. WASABEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

8. OK seriously, no more about the end of the world.

9. I want so badly for you to live closer. I could use a good friend right now.

10. I wish I could, I really do.

Comments

Meghan Anderson said…
I'm not going to assume I'm number 9, but I could use a good friend too!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging it because I cannot talk about it.

-FAT-