Day Two: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know

1. I love to sing and dance. It moves me to my core. I will turn to music to sort out what feelings are running through me.

2. The one person who can make me angry to the point where I feel like I am losing all rationality is Carter.

3. If I didn't get fat, I would eat chocolate for every meal and snack. This may not have been a secret though. Actually if I didn't get fat I would eat ALL the time! Pasta, Steak, pasta...... yum. Ok I love food.

4.  I would give anything to have a friend close by that I feel like I am not "pretending" to enjoy the conversation with, and that I can actually talk to and feel better about life.

5. I HATE cats......... to the point that I would love to shot them all.

6. My former self lived in the future of marriage, kids, career.  Now I envy my past self. Free to roam and make choices that only effect myself. Although I would never give up my kids.

7. Since I had Carter, I have started having panic attacks at night. Cam is the only one who can calm me down when they happen. They got worse after I watched "I am Legend". I had waking nightmares after watching it along with panic attacks. Often I don't even know where I am.

8. I am fascinated by the idea of "ghosts","big foot", "loch ness". But I am such a frad -y cat that I would NEVER actually go looking for one!!! But I will gladly watch it on TV!!

9. I am sick of my profession and I want to go back to school to pursue a new one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging it because I cannot talk about it.

Kids Calenders