Day Five:Six things you wish you could change or wish you have never done.
I think this one is not really for me as I try not to regret anything, because it has made me who am and lead me to where I am today. But Ill try.
1. Letting myself gain weight.
2. Having kids when we did. Dont get me wrong. But if I could've waited for a few more years and still had the same two wonderful kids that I do now, I would've. Life just gets very serious when you have children, especially when there are things wrong with them.
3. I wish Cam never totaled our van.
4. That Carter was a normal functioning child.
5. I was rich. lol
6. If I could change it, I wouldn't be in debt anymore.
1. Letting myself gain weight.
2. Having kids when we did. Dont get me wrong. But if I could've waited for a few more years and still had the same two wonderful kids that I do now, I would've. Life just gets very serious when you have children, especially when there are things wrong with them.
3. I wish Cam never totaled our van.
4. That Carter was a normal functioning child.
5. I was rich. lol
6. If I could change it, I wouldn't be in debt anymore.
Comments