Wide awake at 4:30am.
So yesterday was moving day, and it snowed... A LOT! The crazy part is it is still snowing strong here in Calgary. The move went really well considering the weather. We sure appreciated all the help we got. It wouldve been terrible if it wasn't for everyone who helped us. I made a really nice dent on the kitchen last night and should be done it tomorrow, then there's the rest of the house. Oi.
Carter and Logan went crazy upon arrival, so much that it was actually very stressful to me. I think it was a lot for both of them to take in. Bedtime couldn't come fast enough. Cam and I made it to bed at midnight and I've been lying here wide awake since 2:30am. Am i wierd? Is there anyone else that cannot sleep in a strang place? (maybe it would help if we had drapes...) I know I want to sleep because I should but I dont even feel tired. So I've been catching up on my favorite blogs.
Now that were all moved in I'm worrying about EVERYTHING!!! "Why isn't the furnace on"? "Was this the right move"? "Why haven't we heard from our renter"? "Is that the baby I hear, or Carter"? "How are we going to dig out cam if his van is stuck"? "I still need to clean the other place"! "I need to find this and that".
Ok I think I know why I'm not sleeping!!!! Turn off brain!!!
Carter and Logan went crazy upon arrival, so much that it was actually very stressful to me. I think it was a lot for both of them to take in. Bedtime couldn't come fast enough. Cam and I made it to bed at midnight and I've been lying here wide awake since 2:30am. Am i wierd? Is there anyone else that cannot sleep in a strang place? (maybe it would help if we had drapes...) I know I want to sleep because I should but I dont even feel tired. So I've been catching up on my favorite blogs.
Now that were all moved in I'm worrying about EVERYTHING!!! "Why isn't the furnace on"? "Was this the right move"? "Why haven't we heard from our renter"? "Is that the baby I hear, or Carter"? "How are we going to dig out cam if his van is stuck"? "I still need to clean the other place"! "I need to find this and that".
Ok I think I know why I'm not sleeping!!!! Turn off brain!!!
Comments