Really?
My family is on week three of this sickness. That means for three weeks I have not been able to think straight. For three weeks I have gone through 1 1/2 cases of kleenex, which also means I have had a kleenex attached to my nose for the same amount of time. Its been three weeks since I kissed my husband. It makes me question all of the decisions I have made over the last few weeks. Yesterday I put up my Christmas decorations. Was it a moment of insanity as it was only Nov 14? I usually do this Dec 1. Also in the last week I have been emailing back and forth with my boss. As a result I am returning to work before my Maternity Leave is over. Very casual. But it is something I swore I would never do...
I seem to have lost my ambition. There is three weeks worth of laundry, 2 days worth of dishes. (thats a lot). My house did get partially cleaned as I put out snowman and ornaments. Thats nice.
Other areas. I watched Carter take the trail mix that he didn't eat off his tray and put it onto the ground. I know why he was doing it. When he is hungry, he brings me his tray and says "num nums". But instead of teaching him the proper way to do this, I let him continue to deface my floor. I knew it would take much less effort to sweep it up.
So, is this sickness temporary insanity? I think so.
Carter was watching TV upside down with his bum in my face. So I took a photo. He makes me laugh.
I came out of the bathroom today to find Carter 'wrapping' himself. He kept throwing the ribbon over his head and letting it fall.
This is our "Christmas Tree". Our place is way to small for a tree. Last year we tried a little Charlie brown type thing. But Carter attacked it every chance he got. So this year we put garland around the fire place. I put on all our favorite ornaments. Im quite happy with how it turned out. Better then the tree last year. It really has brought the feeling of Christmas into our house. Which I so sorely missed last year.
Comments