Stuff

We'll, it has been a terrible week. I have NEVER been sick like that EVER. To the point where you lie on the bed not able to move and barley able to breath. We are all finally on the mend. A couple good things did happen. Logan learned how to crawl on all fours. I have been trying to get a video but he wont preform. 

The first photo is from the Urgent Care clinic. Carter was so sick, that after all the testing he passed out on the bed. It made me cry when Cam MMS it to me. 
These last two are of Logan. Cam was out at Wal-Mart to get my daily supply of drugs. (yes daily). While he was gone Logan decided to sit up on his own. For a few weeks he has been pushing himself up to wear he is supporting himself with one hand. I was in the Kitchen and came back to find this. Look at the concentration on his face LOL! He thought about it VERY hard.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging it because I cannot talk about it.

Kids Calenders