Vent Session
You know lately, I have had enough.
Did you know I am turning 27 this year? No? Well you're not the only one.
It seems there are some people out there who still believe that I am 16 years old.

Or think Im still the clutter bug I was when I was a kid!

That my driving skills have not improved at all.

That I still like my music pumping and loud.

That I'm still young and stupid.


Did you know I am turning 27 this year? No? Well you're not the only one.
It seems there are some people out there who still believe that I am 16 years old.
Or think Im still the clutter bug I was when I was a kid!
That my driving skills have not improved at all.
That I still like my music pumping and loud.
That I'm still young and stupid.
AND I AM SICK OF IT ALL!!
By Canada, I have been an Adult for 9 years! I have been married for 5 1/2, a Mom for almost 4! But yet there are people out there who still treat me like I am a child. That I am still the same crazy teenager I was when I was 16.
NEWS FLASH!!!!
Im not.
Even though, I am still not the cleanest person.. I clean EVERY DAY! I have two toddlers and a husband to help me make the mess.
My driving skills have improved (In my mind), because I have two young kids in the back seat to worry about.
I still like my music loud, but not to the point where your ears are ringing and never with my children in the car. Unless its the cookie song.
I may not be book smart, but I try to make smart choices as a Mother, and Wife.
HI! My name is Wendy.
I am turning 27 years old.
I am not a child.
I have opinions, and I may disagree with yours.
Comments