Banff

On Saturday we went to Banff with my niece Makayla. We first went up the Gondola and went around the hike up there. Carter thought it was wonderful. He would run through the whole thing if we had let him. Logan tried walking at first, but then I think he got bored of it and just wanted to be held. 
We bought a couple things from the gift shop at the top and headed back down. 

We went into town and found parking easily. We walked around the shops and looked at all the neat things they have. As per usual, I LOVE the Christmas Store. I got our yearly decoration for our tree. We stopped at a park and had lunch. We had ice cream treats and headed back to Calgary. Makayla lives in Okotoks so we took the back roads to get her home. It was a beautiful drive and I loved seeing the back Country. 


{I know this is a horrible photo of me, but it was the only one I got}.b 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging it because I cannot talk about it.

Kids Calenders