P90X

So today is day 9 of Cam and I doing P90X. It is not the easiest thing to stay motivated with. My days are constant whirlwinds, and I go and add 1 1/2 hrs of working out on top of that every day! For those of you who aren't familiar with this program. You have a different work out every day for 6 days and one day off. You do this for 90 days and they say you will have a beach body by the end of it. But it is TOUGH! I haven't been sleeping well due to kids being sick and Logan teething. I have a hard time getting motivated to do it! As per the scale I haven't lost any weight yet, but I can see little changes in my body. You think this would make me get off of my butt! But ya know, when its 7:30 PM and you already want to go to bed because you're SO tired, you don't want to exercise for the next 1 1/2 hrs! I will try to keep with it. Its nice that Cam and I are doing it together! So he can help get me moving when I dont want to. Cross you fingers that I can keep with this.

Comments

Me said…
As you probably know - I've started it four times and this time I'm finally sticking with it. The difference for me is doing one week's worth of exercises over two weeks, way more doable with my life. Good luck and keep going! I am finally noticing results and just started the second phase.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging it because I cannot talk about it.

-FAT-