Carters Room
In a post I did awhile ago I mentioned that I was going to change the boys bedrooms into something they can call their own. This video is what I have done in Carters room so far. We bought him a Duvet from Ikea and I made him a Toy Story cover for it. You can see his Banner that I made of his name hung on his window. Also we found these glow in the dark planets that are hung on his roof, we bought them at the discovery hut. There are little tiny glow in the dark stars stuck to his roof but you cannot see them. Also I made him a Toy Story banner that is hung above his closet. The next things I want to do, is get him a dresser because right now him and Logan are sharing one. Also I want to buy 3 shelves to go above the dresser that I will paint red, yellow, and blue the match his banners. I will put these all at the end of his bunk bed by the window.
Day 1 (Diet talk)
So the weekend went well.... not really. With it being Mothers Day there was a lot of junk and good food to eat. I did try to watch it a bit. I didn't over indulge in bad foods.
In a post I did awhile ago I mentioned that I was going to change the boys bedrooms into something they can call their own. This video is what I have done in Carters room so far. We bought him a Duvet from Ikea and I made him a Toy Story cover for it. You can see his Banner that I made of his name hung on his window. Also we found these glow in the dark planets that are hung on his roof, we bought them at the discovery hut. There are little tiny glow in the dark stars stuck to his roof but you cannot see them. Also I made him a Toy Story banner that is hung above his closet. The next things I want to do, is get him a dresser because right now him and Logan are sharing one. Also I want to buy 3 shelves to go above the dresser that I will paint red, yellow, and blue the match his banners. I will put these all at the end of his bunk bed by the window.
Day 1 (Diet talk)
So the weekend went well.... not really. With it being Mothers Day there was a lot of junk and good food to eat. I did try to watch it a bit. I didn't over indulge in bad foods.
Comments