It has been awhile since I have let myself blog about my favorite subject (Carter).  I think I will today.
Cam and I have been so impressed with the advances he has made lately. He very rarely has a full out tantrum anymore. He is saying more and more words with every week that passes. Yesterday we got to see him run as fast as he could and we were amazed to see him lifting his feet correctly and how fast he could go! Then he shocked us further by jumping. When he first learned how to jump when he first started school he could barley get an inch off of the ground. Now he goes super high! Church yesterday was AMAZING! We didn't leave sacrament once with either child, his nursery leaders raved about how well he did when I picked him up. We also went to Chillis last week for dinner, and it was by far the most enjoyable dinner out we have ever had with both kids! Also we went to the Balsac mall over the weekend and forgot the double stroller. Our choices were let Carter walk, or turn around and go home. We decided to try and let him walk. I was petrified. Usually he runs off and doesn't listen, but he did amazing! Over all, life has been feeling very good and calm lately. Im excited for the summer, but also sad that he is missing 2 months of therapy because I am finally seeing it pay off!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging it because I cannot talk about it.

-FAT-