Wendy is...
One thing I do miss about Facebook is my 'Status'. I miss being able to say 'Wendy is...(insert whitty, whinny, random, happy, etc. comment here).' So with that being said, here are my 'Wendy is...' comments for today, as I have had a lot of them.
Wendy is... wondering how many eye lashes she can pull out before getting that annoying one that is reflecting the light oh so perfectly!
Wendy is... thinking her hips are going to detach from one another.
Wendy is... grateful for a Mom and Sister who helped her get 18 freezer meals made today, while I felt like my hips were going to detach.
Wendy is... spitting on the inventors grave of 'Daylight savings time'. BAH
Wendy is... sitting here alone because my amazing husband in bed and was up at 4 am with our son, who decided that was a GREAT time to get up.
Wendy is... Disliking the 18 year olds upstairs. (What else is new). grrrrrrr (They were jumping on their bed at 11 pm the other night, and then the same night were so loud that they woke all 3 of us up at 2:30am. This is becoming the NORM).
Wendy is... Wondering how Nicole is. But I won't call right now as new Mommies tend to go to bed early.
Wendy is... stressed that we need to find new renters for our house in Lethbridge. I don't handle this kind of stress well. Especially when I am due to have a baby any day now.
Wendy is... anxious for spring to arrive.
Wendy is... WHOOPS! I got so caught up in 'baby stuff' I forgot its my husbands, nephews, and moms birthdays next week.
Wendy is... due in 1 week today!! AHH
Comments