Logan Vance Earl

This is Logan Vance!! He was born on (Cams birthday) March 24, 2010 a 7:51 pm. He was 8 pounds 7 ounces, 21 inches long. I will do a full labour story later, but I woke up at 3:30 am with contractions. Then I went to the hospital at 1:30 pm. I got checked and I was 7 cm. At 6 pm I was fully dilated they broke my water, and after 20 minutes of pushing my gorgeous baby boy was born! So far he is a really great baby! He eats a TON and we have had to supplement with formula.
Since I woke up in labour I've had about 7 1/2 hours of sleep so I'm feeling really good considering. Carter is.. ignoring.. at the moment. But I'd take that over tantrums any day! :)

Comments

henline crew said…
congrats Wendy! He's super cute.
Me said…
Yayyy! Congratulations! He is adorable. Glad all went well can't wait to see and read more!
Meghan Anderson said…
Oh congrats!! I'm so happy your labor went much smoother this time for you!! Gives me hope!!:)
I'm also happy you didn't have to go really over due! That's wonderful!
He's adorable and you guys picked a really nice name! See... You both found on to agree on! I knew you would!
Well congrats again!!
Nancy said…
Congratulations! He's beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging it because I cannot talk about it.

Kids Calenders