Sickness...
I have had horrible immunity with this pregnancy. If there is something going around, I'll get it. In my last month and a half of work I got 2 colds, one right after another. I finally was feeling human again, just coughing a ton in the morning. But you guessed it!! With my due date literally a day away, I am sick again. Carter has it too, and its a really bad one. I want to have this baby so bad, but I cannot imagine being in labour, or bringing home an infant with this brutal cold! Kids seem to get hit the hardest with this (my sister and her kids have it too). Carter has no appetite, sleeps a a moments notice, and coughing is his new talking. I've been sleeping on the couch to help myself breath and not to cough this baby out, also to relieve some of the full term pregnancy discomforts. Carter wakes up all the time coughing and gets up at 5 am every morning coughing and doesn't stop for a good couple of hours. Its so hard to watch him look so miserable and I want to do everything to make it feel better, but then there is that voice in the back of my head telling me to sit down, let Cam deal with it and let myself get better. It will be tough when Cam goes back to work tomorrow, leaving us two sick-o's to ourselves. Well this is the one thing that would actually make me say this... I want this baby to wait to come. I NEED to be healthy! I don't want to look like Rudolph in photos.
Comments