12 days.....


I am ready to meet this boy. Mainly because I am done with being pregnant. Movements - Baby movements, DO NOT FEEL GOOD. His head is engaged so every little thing makes me feel like I am going to pee my pants, but somehow he manages to make it still very hard to breath. I wonder when a tiny hand/or his butt are going to explode through my belly. While were on it, yes I am complaining. I haven't slept well in months, which makes Cam not sleep well. (I am very aware of the fact that, that will not change). But at least in those 3 hour sleeps, I will not have hip pain, belly pulling pains, being woken up to a baby booting the crap out of me pain... not to mention peeing crazy amounts and also hunger pains at 3 am. Get this boy out!

Comments

Me said…
I'm excited for you that the end is near - I so feel your pain and discomfort and yes, it feels great to have it over with! Good luck and hopefully he arrives soon!
Kristy said…
that last month is the worst for sure! I know it's because heavenly father is preparing you for the lack of sleep you will get once the baby is born. We should try to get together during the day before your baby is born, go to the zoo, science center (I have a free guest pass), etc. let me know. Best days for me are Mondays, or Wednesdays.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging it because I cannot talk about it.

Kids Calenders