My Dreams....
Every time I tried to blog in the last couple of months, I could never keep my thoughts together when I tried to talk about my life and things I was going through. So I've decided to blog about nothing. Nothing significant at least.
When I am pregnant I have very strange dreams. I remember a lot of them too. Every once in awhile, my subconscious will have me dreaming about someone I don't even know. In this dream, I went out on a date with this man (in a pink shirt - eww), and I was amazed at how my thoughts on dating had changed because I was married. (I have no idea if I was still married in this dream or what.. who knows). I found myself thinking things like "Can he support me through my family drama"? "Can I support him when it takes him forever and a day to pick a profession"? "What kind of trials will I need to stand by this man with"?
I NEVER thought of things like this while I was dating. Ok I know I thought of the guys profession and "Can he support me"? and "Will he make a good Daddy (add really girly giggle here)"? But I never knew what I was in for. The first year of marriage is usually giggles for most people. But then it starts somewhere. You start learning more about one another through trials you experience together. You grow apart, you grow together. I guess why I am writing this, is in case there is one person who reads this who is still dating. Marriage is HARD. Being a parent is HARD. I never thought I would have a child with disabilities. Think deeper while you are dating someone. It isn't easy, and there are days you want to scream, cry and crawl in a whole and never be found. Can this man support you through all of that? Can you support him, when HE is like that? Is he the man of YOUR DREAMS?
When I am pregnant I have very strange dreams. I remember a lot of them too. Every once in awhile, my subconscious will have me dreaming about someone I don't even know. In this dream, I went out on a date with this man (in a pink shirt - eww), and I was amazed at how my thoughts on dating had changed because I was married. (I have no idea if I was still married in this dream or what.. who knows). I found myself thinking things like "Can he support me through my family drama"? "Can I support him when it takes him forever and a day to pick a profession"? "What kind of trials will I need to stand by this man with"?
I NEVER thought of things like this while I was dating. Ok I know I thought of the guys profession and "Can he support me"? and "Will he make a good Daddy (add really girly giggle here)"? But I never knew what I was in for. The first year of marriage is usually giggles for most people. But then it starts somewhere. You start learning more about one another through trials you experience together. You grow apart, you grow together. I guess why I am writing this, is in case there is one person who reads this who is still dating. Marriage is HARD. Being a parent is HARD. I never thought I would have a child with disabilities. Think deeper while you are dating someone. It isn't easy, and there are days you want to scream, cry and crawl in a whole and never be found. Can this man support you through all of that? Can you support him, when HE is like that? Is he the man of YOUR DREAMS?
Comments