On Saturday I went to start my car and go to work. Well when it gets cold out, we have been having problems with our battery losing its juice. I could tell it wanted to choke out so I gave it some gas to help the poor girl out. Yay it started. I revved it a bit and put it into reverse. CLUNK. On no. So anyways, my car was broken. Of course with it being the weekend, we couldn't get a hold of our mechanic until Monday.
Well with this all being said, I LOVED having to stay home with my babes on Monday and Tuesday! Today Logan walked around in PJ bottoms and a top that was to small. HE LOOKED SO CUTE! Big belly hanging out!
Well today our car got fixed, and I was kind of sad. I was looking forward having a week off with my kids. The only hard part was of course no car. Looking forward to the summer!
Well with this all being said, I LOVED having to stay home with my babes on Monday and Tuesday! Today Logan walked around in PJ bottoms and a top that was to small. HE LOOKED SO CUTE! Big belly hanging out!
Well today our car got fixed, and I was kind of sad. I was looking forward having a week off with my kids. The only hard part was of course no car. Looking forward to the summer!
Comments