Today ended up being a wonderful day! Cam came home from work early today and it was great! First Carter and Cam went out back and killed the snow out there. We got a huge winter storm over the weekend. All the snow had almost melted and this is what it ended up looking like. Also I tired to get a photo of Carter looking so cute to go out and play but he wouldn't stop!
After they went out to play we went to Chinnok Center! I love the discovery hut there. We went into that room where there are blue lights and glow in the dark stars and lava lamps! Logan was in wonder! So I had to take a photo of  him! 

Then after the mall we went to Tommy K Play and the BP's for dinner! It was so much fun! I feel bad that I didnt get any photos of Carter at Tommy K. But that was Cams job to keep watch on him so I barley saw him. Oops. 

Wheres Logan???                      (He thought he was so funny)                          There he is!!!!!!!





While we were at the Mall, I kept with the whole "Try to make the kids rooms their own". We bought a box of planets for Carters room. He LOVES them. We didnt put them up in any order. But they glow in the dark and came with little stars that glow as well! I cannot wait to sneak in there tonight and see everything gloww!



Comments

Kristy said…
fun! i love tommykplay (when it's not crazy busy).

i'm guessing u got bohnanza at the discovery hut?" :)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging it because I cannot talk about it.

Kids Calenders