Family

As much as I hate to admit it, in all of this stress there is one thing that has been extremely neglected. My Family. Cam and were talking about going away for a weekend by ourselves, but the desire is gone. We longer want to leave our kids. We want to reconnect with our children. Cam is going to try to take next Friday off and were going to have a weekend devoted to Family. Go to Tommy K Play, the pool, maybe the park (if the weather permits) have a fun weekend at home. Yesterday I worked from 9-2 then Cam and I went straight to Lethbridge to get the Lease signed on our rental. I cannot tell you how much I missed my kids. I wanted Carter to stay awake all night so I could play with him. Logan, I nearly squished because I hugged him so hard. This week Carter is off from school, as he has spring break. Im so excited to spend this week at home with both my boys and have some fun. Im sure there will be a couple of play dates in there, which Carter hasn't had in so long. Also this weekend, Carter got invited over to a sleep over at his cousins house on Friday night. After we drop off Carter, the whole night will  be about Logan. Im so excited.
We started tonight by having a movie night with the kids. Popcorn, slushies, tortilla chips, chocolate! We played ring around the rosie. What a work out that was.

On another topic. Cam and I are getting so excited for camping season to come. Carter LOVED it last year. I think Logan will too. I cannot wait for them to be covered from head to toe in dirt! We want to get a trailer in the future. But then we need to buy something to pull the trailer. haha So well see. But I wish the weather would get better. Its almost april and snowing almost everyday. Come on spring!

Comments

Kristy said…
I love having playdates with our kids and with lee. but the time alone is also nice.

we will definetely have to try get together this week while Carter is off!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging it because I cannot talk about it.

-FAT-