I had to laugh when I saw him in his crown. He looks so cute. I knew I needed to take a picture right away because soon after that he ripped it in half. He came home covered in green. They had green pudding, green cookies, they did green painting, so yes. Covered in green! He had so much fun

So we still don't have a renter for the rental down south. Surprisingly Im doing alright. Im no freaking out. I went to the doctor and she gave my sleeping pills with the lowest dose of anti anxiety medicine you can get. I havent used any, but just having it seems to make me feel better. Like I know I have it there if I need it. Oh but don't forget my stress reduction kit. That helped me too......

Comments

Me said…
I love the stress reduction kit! I'll have to get me one of those.
Anonymous said…
aww so cute!
JamieLeeEarl said…
Awww, crap! I just about broke my computer screen. Maybe I should print it out first! Lol!! Love ya Wendy!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging it because I cannot talk about it.

Kids Calenders