Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving! This long weekend was long over due at the Earl home. I cannot believe this is the last long weekend before Christmas!
Friday night Carter stayed over night at his Aunties house. Logan went for a few hours too, but we picked him up. Cam and I went to dinner at the Milestone grill, but honestly it wasn't the highlight of our night. It was actually disappointing. Over priced and our server was terrible. Anyways, after we went to Toys 'R' us to play Santa Claus as the kids weren't with us. Take a look at the toys without someone screaming at me because he wants to play with everything in sight! Then we walked around Chinnok Center. Doesn't sound like a great time, but I loved it. Just being with my hubby is my favorite thing ever!
Saturday, we went to Cross Iron Mills with Logan. The to The Model shop and Cam got this mini Helicopter that you can fly with an RC. He is officially hooked. He has been out anytime he can, flying it around. I think it is only a matter of time before he starts begging for the bigger one. I got some new clothing! Which is always a girls favorite thing to do! We picked up Carter, and decided to wake him up from his nap to take him home, and we shouldn't have. He cried for over an hour! It was terrible. He eventually calmed down and we played Wii all night. Cam took Carter to that park and they flew his helicopter. Carter loooved it.
Sunday we went over to my Sisters house for Thanksgiving dinner. We had such a good time. The food was great, company great! She has two little boys, and after dinner Carter and her boys ran around chasing each other for over an hour! Carter was POOPED! He went to bed sooo nicely!!
Monday Cams sister and Brother in Law came to see us. We did an impromptu Thanksgiving dinner for them. They had gone to Banff to celebrate their anniversary and didnt get a dinner. It was nummy if I do say so myself. We had some good visiting played some games. They left and Cam and I both fell asleep on the couch after a great weekend. Hopefully can get some pictures from my sister of the boys playing.

Comments