Logan...

I am getting so FRUSTRATED with Logan. I love him more then anything in the world, but I no longer know what to do with him!

He use to sleep 5-6 hours straight a night, and that was heavenly. Then he hit 3 1/2 months and he went back to every 3 hours. Now, he is waking up 1-2 times a night for at least 1 1/2 hrs at a time, and he still feeds every 3 hours! During the day I'm pooped from the night!
Did I mention the screaming phase that Logan has started? He needs something, he screams. There is no in between. Either he is happy, or screaming. I try to stay ahead of him and anticipate what he will need next. "OK he should be hungry soon". So I get a bottle ready. Sometimes I can keep the screaming to a minimal, but other times I feel like I have no clue what he wants! And he screams, and I want to crawl into a hole. Am I a horrible mother? Why do I feel like Im missing something so obvious??

He has become very fussy with his bottle and sleep. He'll eat 4 ounces. Refuse the bottle and start screaming. I try to burp him, bounce him and stand him up. Sometimes the distraction works. But then he starts screaming AGAIN! I try his bottle after about 20 minutes of this and he drinks like I've never feed him before! After 1 ounce, he stops again. We do it all over again! He drinks one more ounce and then klonks out for a nap. IF IM LUCKY! Sometimes he screams until he falls asleep. I know he's tired, his eyes wont stay open! I know he's full! I know he's clean! So he must need to sleep! and he screams!! I try rocking him, putting him into his swing, nothing helps! So by the end of the day Im SO FREAKIN TIRED!!!!!

Then repeat this cycle everyday. The end product if repeated in this order... is me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
a few things that come to my mind, he might have a sensitivity to the formula you are giving him, or he has acid reflux. hope things get better!!
Wendy Earl said…
Good thinking - Im going to look into that.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging it because I cannot talk about it.

-FAT-