Nostalgic.

Every year or so, I pull out my journals and read. It had been about two years since I have last done this. While I was reading today, I said a statement without thinking and I had summed it up in four words, "Man, life has changed".

I started reading in my early YSA years. I was about 18 years old and I stopped just after Carter was born. This isn't an amazing feet. My journal writing isn't a religious thing as it once was. This one journal cover to cover was about 5 -6 years. So you can imagine how much I do write.

It is interesting to read my life as a 3rd person. I realize things that I had missed when I was younger. Eg: "Duh! He liked me!" But I was to self conscious to know any different. I read of true friends, people I miss and I now I wonder why I am missing them? Yeah I stalk them on Facebook every once in awhile, make a comment on their page, maybe get some comment from them.. but thats not friendship. It's nothing significant. How did we fall apart? I cannot remember! I didn't write about that...

Even reading the stories of when Cam and I were dating I get nostalgic. No kids, no mortgage, no career, no serious money worries.... Spending every night together as if it were our last night.....

Anyways -- You made a mark on me. No matter how long we were friends, you are some of the few who I love STILL and will always love for the role you had to play in my life. I miss you, and I pray that God will watch over you, because it is no longer my job to do it. You know who you are...

Love Wendy

Comments

I seriously love that you do exactly what I do! I love taking the time to read old journals! It is so crazy to see how much has changed and to see what I came through!
Just the other day I found old emails between Jarom and I when we were dating and I just had to sit and smile... no baby... no worries... just fun nights together hanging out!
I adore you! Im glad that we are still friends!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging it because I cannot talk about it.

Kids Calenders