Sleepless night
5pm Cam goes to scout camp
6 pm - people upstairs move in
11 pm- feed logan12 am - lay down thinking "Im going to get a great night sleep".
12: 01 am - Carter screams, I tuck him in.
12:28am - Just dozing off, CArter screams A LOT and LOUD. Trying to keep him quite, I go to tuck him in again. He wants out of bed. I take him into my room to sleep in Cams spot.
1 am - Thinking Carter was asleep, Im almost there too... I hear him get off the bed. I keep lying him down for about half an hour.
130 am - I finally turn out the night light I had on.
132 am - Carter turns on BIG light. Thank goodness Logan didnt wake up.
133 am - Carter goes back to bed.
145 am - Carter screams.... AGAIN, gets into trouble this time.
215 am - More screaming
230 am - I can tell logans waking up to eat. Go get bottle.
300 am - sleep.... wonderful sleep...
600 am - logan wakes up to eat.
720 - logan fall asleep.
730 - Carter wake up screaming..
The moral of this story???? I want my husband... :(
Comments