More Random...
I decided to do this post on BROWN. That seems to be how I am feeling. Not quite blue, not yellow. BROWN.
These last couple of weeks have been crazy. Logan started teething, and he isn't handling it well. I still cannot get over the difference between Logan and Carter when he was a baby. Cater, I would look in and see more teeth and never knew he was teething. Logan on the other hand cried and screamed from 11am - 1030pm everyday! So I haven't been working out. By the time I could go to bed I would crash! Also Carter was doing the amazing tantrums!! They were worth a prize for how great they were! He's started screaming at any little thing, and then continues screaming for over an hour! Last Sunday we turned off a movie in the van because we were home! He screamed bloody murder for over a hour and a half! We tried EVERYTHING! I got so mad and took all his movies, chucked them in a garbage bag and threw it in the storage room. (No I didn't throw it out, thats lots of MY money!!) I left out, Petes dragon, Chitty Chitty bang bang, and the Swan Princess. All movies that I know he isnt very interested in. I think its time for him to like more types of movies. He is actually getting into the swan princess, but not the others. I think my objective worked. He is watching less movies and the tantrums have stopped. Just in time for Logans teething to stop. But now Logan is waking up every three hours at night. BAH!
Logan got his four month shots on Monday. Tuesday was not fun! More screaming and Cam was off sick. Logan is 14lbs 2 ounces. I took Carter with me, and he wasn't being the best of boys. SOOooo she asked me about PP depression. Obviously concerned. I even got a pamphlet! But one thing lead to another and we started talking about how Im having issues keeping my milk up for Logan. I was taking herbs, power pumping, pumping every 2 hours and eating the lactation cookies. She told me that the #1 leading cause of post pardon is breast feeding. Things aren't working and the mother keeps trying and trying and then things dont improve.... you feel like you're doing something wrong and you get depressed. She said in my case with Carter and his issues, it may be in my best interest to start getting Logan onto formula. She said most mothers give up after a month, do Im doing really well with four! Cam and I talked about it and decided it should be for the best. Im now pumping once in the morning and then once at night, to help the switch. Then I'll go to the morning only and then stop. Logan is doing fine with it as he has had formula for some time. But It was always watered down with breast milk. Then once he is use to the formula we will start rice cereal.
We found out Carters first day of preschool is August 31st. He'll go at 9 am for staggered entry. The children dont all go at the same time until the next time. So the teachers can get to know them and vice versa. Im getting excited/nervous. I know he'll get use to it, but I cannot help but worry because I KNOW he is going to get VERY upset! But at least it isn't like nursery. I know I can leave and they will be able to deal with it. I wont be called in.
We had some weird issues with our crazy renter at the start of the month. She was asking about giving notice and things like that, but she never gave it. She emaield us over adn voer about it and called Cam 3 times in one minute!! Then one day Cam got a call for a reference from another land lord. Ok, guess shes moving. So Cam called her and she said that she was moving and even offered to put out our for rent sign for us. So we put out our ads and got some interest in the home. Then she calls us and decided she wasn't moving after all. (Cam had given her a bad reference, we think that may have had something to do with it). oops. Cam and her talked about her living there for month to month. He was going to write up something to just confirm it and would email it to her. Well as I have said its been crazy around here. He forgot. So this is the woman that emails or calls at least 3 times about STUPID things, and she didnt bother calling (we think she was looking for a scape goat). Calls him with 10 days left to the end of the month and says, "I havent heard from you?" Cam says "about what?" She proceeds to tell him, that because he didnt send her the write up she went ahead and found another place to live. Hence the reason I think she was looking for an out. (When you're at the end of the lease, you actually dont need to give 30 days, you can just up and leave at the end of it with no notice and the land lord cant do anything. Its courtesy to do 30 days at the end of a lease). She gave us 10 days to find a new renter, which we havent yet. THEN she has the GALL to TELL Cam that she will not be moving out until a few days after the first because her new place wasn't going to ready. Cam laughed in her face and said no chance. You're out. THEN he talked to her a couple of days ago about doing the final walk through on the 31st and she was like "Im not moving until the 1st" Cam says "no, your out on the 31st". Shes all "Well that wont work, what do I do with my stuff, I have furniture and a kid!!" Cam goes "Not my problem?!?! Have you EVER rented before??? This is how it works! You're out on the 31st so the new renter can move in on the first!" So of course she doesn't believe him and goes and talks to her Dad about it. Luckily he knows how it works and confirmed what Cam had said. Yesterday our sis-in-law did a walk through for us and informed us that our renter had NOTHING packed is suppose to be out tomorrow! I HATE THIS WOMAN! We will go to court first thing Monday if shes not out. I want this month to be over....
Comments