nothing cuter than a baby in their jolly jumper! hahaha
Popular posts from this blog
So i have been wanting to post all the projects i've been working on. But we are sick. Lovely flu. But the reason I am posting... Erica started rolling over yesterday! I could barley drag myself out of bed, but then i was greeted with this. She looks SO proud of herself when she does it too. Shes been trying since she was 2 months old. So I was wondering when she would get all the way. Shes 5 months in a week or so. She would only do it when you weren't looking. But now shes going crazy! She gets on her belly and tries to push with her feet. SO CUTE!! She wont stay on her back anymore. Then when she rolls over she stares you down until you praise her. This is this morning. She is an old pro now.
Cam and I have told people more then once, "Carter is suspect Autism Spectrum Disorder". But after so many months of waiting, and having a specialist sit you down and say "After observing you son, we firmly believe that he has Autism". I now realize that I was not prepared to deal with the fact that Carter has Autisum. I was, and still am, Devastated. After the specialist told us of her conclusions she then asked , "Now after hearing that, how are you feeling? Are ok? Do you have questions? Can I help?" Honestly I thought I was fine. "We knew this was coming" I said. "I'm fine". Cams answer was the same. After she said "Yes, but sometimes having it confirmed makes it sink in, and you don't react how you thought you would". She was right. As soon as she said that I looked deeper and I knew I was ready to burst into tears. I wanted her out of my house and NOW. I knew Cam was dealing with his own feelings, so I h...
So I feel like I am doing A LOT of projects lately. It has been wonderful. I feel as if the "I just had a baby" haze is slowly lifting and I am feeling (sort of) human again. My first project was 'Cams Christmas Countdown' . There are more to come! This one is more of an on going project. But I loved the idea so much that I decided to share. I was at a friends house awhile ago, and I notice her wall was covered in Calenders. I of course asked her why. She told me that she doesn't have time to keep journals for all her kids, so she buys them their own calender every year, and keeps all of their appointments, play dates, birthdays... anything thing to do with that child on their calender. So when they get older, they can go through them and see what they did growing up. FANTASTIC. Ever since Carter was born, I have felt guilt at not keeping some sort of journal for my kids. I barley write in mine anymore. I usually will sit down with my journal and need to rec...
Comments