Update
Well I went on tours for 3 preschools for Carter, and we have decided that Renfrew Educational is the school we are going with. I was very happy with the knowledge the staff had. It was clean, organized, and over all.. amazing. I think Carter is going to have a blast there. I found out a few days ago that Carter is approved for PUFF funding, (in other words the GOV will pay for preschool because Carter is so delayed). All I pay is the registration fee & snack fee. I wish he could start going now. I try with him, but honestly I have no idea how to get him to speak or interact better. I constantly hear myself repeating things over and over. Sometimes he will say it back, but usually I am met with screams of grunts. He is growing up so fast though. He is a very large 2 1/2 yr old. Last time he was weighed, he was 38 pounds. I have a hard time holding onto him. I saw a picture of him and I, and I couldn't believe that he was longer then way over half of my height. My first baby is growing up.
Logan is still my star. He is getting big so fast!! He can half roll over now. In a couple of weeks I know he'll get onto his belly. He LOVES sitting up. If he is lying down, he'll pull his head up as hard as he can and try to sit up. I was burping him yesterday and I realized that I wasn't even hanging on to him. I pull my hands away and he was supporting himself in a sitting position.
I want a house so bad... or a bigger place. But we have decided to stay here and pay off as many things as we can before I go off of Mat leave. bah. I hung up more pictures the other day. If were going to be here for awhile I want it to feel as much like 'home' as possible. Which is does now, has my touch. hehe
Comments