I'm in the mood to blog.. not clean!

I haven't really blogged lately as we have been uber (thats right.. uber) busy.
2 weekends ago we were in Coutts. Who knows what I did all week, but I was busy. Then Thursday and Friday I spent cleaning and packing for camping. Went camping for 2 days and now I am back to cleaning my brains out... again

I have been trying really hard to get our basement suite organized. If we are going to be living here for awhile, I don't want to be tripping over touts every day. But it feels like every step I take forward in organization I take 3 GIANT steps back. I need a good week with no kids to obtain my goal. We all know THAT won't happen.

Lately I have been trying very hard to watch what I eat. I am keeping track of my weight and if I eat terrible one day. Its neat to see how my weight reacts to how I eat. Now I am much more conscience about what I eat. On friends Rachel's sister said "A moment on the lips, forever on the hips"! That rings in my head every time I look at a pop, chocolate bar, slurpee, and all the wonderful junk food that taste amazing!.

In my goal to 'Be Healthy', I have gone to the local gym to check it out. I may join. I'm feeling a little down about my weight. I am not brave enough to post it, but I am lingering around my pre pregnancy weight. With a couple additions... mushroom top, pancake mix boobs and stretch marks all over my belly. I feel like I cannot wear pants that 'fit' as they will push everything up, and make me even more upset about my shape. I understand that my hips are bigger... I did push out 2, 8 pound babies. But I am not ready to except the skin it left behind. It wasn't this bad with Carter, so this is my first encounter. Will let you know if I join the gym! I plan on tracking my progress on here.

Comments

henline crew said…
Good for you! I did the same thing after Mady and loved the results I was getting until I found out I was pregnant and got sick. We think our bodies suck after having one but then you have another and you really think your body sucks. But it just gets worse from there. After this baby, I am totally planning on doing the same thing. I'm not excited for the skin left behind either and I totally understand the pant thing. It makes a big difference when we feel good about ourselves again.
Me said…
Yup, cleaning with kids around feels pretty much futile but can you imagine if we didn't even try? You know my journey with trying to regain my body and that I get where you're at. It isn't easy but keep at it, it will work over time.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging it because I cannot talk about it.

-FAT-