Camping!

We have been doing a lot of camping lately. From the sounds of my husband, we are going to be doing more of it too. It kind of bites time out of my gym goal. But we try to stay very active while we are there. The first time we went camping with Lee and Kristy Stanford and went for a night. It was SO HOT and SUNNY! Wonderful considering we had rain alllll week before! I got really burnt. The river was SUPER high because of all the rain so we couldn't go swimming! So this time when we went back, we took Carters new water table! It was great! He would wander over and play with it whenever he wanted to. He would dry so fast because it was so warm. I admit I even like having it there. I would willing get splashed!! We'll be going back again for sure! Both times we went to Nature Family Hideaway campground. Nice place. On our first camping trip Carter got to meet a horse and a cowboy! He picked the horses nose.. We saw a paraglider, lots of planes. We were backed onto a dirt road, which was a dead end, and lots of people drove down it, then turned around and went back. Well the second night we were there, a family drove by. As they did, we heard a kid yell "LOOK DAD!!! A COUGAR!!!!" So Cam and I look at the hill, to find this 'Cougar'!!! It was a deer. We had a pretty good laugh over that.

















Comments

Me said…
How does it work with Logan? I see you have a tent and am curious because we want to camp this summer too.
Wendy Earl said…
I sleep in the back or our van with Logan. Bring me a couple foamy things and logans bassinet. Works quite nicely until he starts sleeping through the night. Then He will go into the play pen in the tent.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging it because I cannot talk about it.

Kids Calenders