30 days of workout!

So tonight I started my 30 days of workout. I am going to go to the gym for 30 days straight. Statistics prove that it takes 3 weeks to form a habit. I WILL form this habit.
I find I cannot get motivated to 'go out' for a run, or watch a video and work out, (really I would 'watch', thats about it). But I have always enjoyed a Gym.
It felt so good to run on a tread mill with a LCD screen to watch tv with!! Next time Ill try the iPod hook ups (I need new shoes though, any recommendations?) I will track my progress on here. Im going to see if there is a side tool or something so I don't need to post every day! So keep checking back!

UPDATE: Ok I found something to track! Watch the sidebar!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, i stombled across your blog this morning!!! good luck on making it a habit. I am doing something simular, how did you get that tracker thing on the side bar
Me said…
I just bought some Saucony brand running shoes and before had Nike. Both are great. I tried many pairs on before deciding this time. Plan to spend at least about $100, unless you get a sale. Good luck Wendy!
Wendy Earl said…
Liam!! How are you!! You're a blogger? Yay! I will make sure to follow your blog!! (Make sure you click to follow mine too, Carla you too for that matter). What is your blog Liam?

Under add a gadget, I choose 'List". Plain old 'List". I did the rest!

Carla, My last pair of shoes I bought were $170. But I bought them after Carter was born. So you can imagine what kind of state they are is :D Thanks for the tips!
Meghan Anderson said…
I just bought a pair of Asics... it was the lower end model (they are purple) for about $130 not on sale. I tried all 3 models. Low, middle and high end and found that the low end one was the most comfy!
I bought them at intersport. I love wearing them at the gym and was so happy I liked the low end ones the best! (so was Colin!!!!
Good Luck! I just started at a gym with a trainer and have lost 8 pounds! i was so excited!
So have fun1
Kristy said…
good luck! it's nice to have a gym close to u'r house so u'r not waisting more time travelling there and back.

not sure if u know but they have a new thing on blogger that you can add pages. if you look at my blog at the top i have a page called kids funny sayings. not sure if you want to do that with u'r working out or not but thought i'd let you know.
Trish said…
Hi there! Just wanted to drop a note and say thanks for adding my Diet It Up blog to your blog list! I really aprreciate you checking out the site! I'll be sure to follow yours too. I love it! Just saw your post about sneakers. I bought Asics a few months back. They're great. Very light and perfect for running. Not very expensive. Good luck!!!
Anonymous said…
i will def follow you, its www.thecraigcorner.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging it because I cannot talk about it.

Kids Calenders