Its a Girl!!
So I went to get my 18 week Ultrasound on Thursday. I have always felt that I was having a girl. But I kind of hoped for a boy. For the mere fact that I know boys, I have two of them. So when the Ultra Sound tech said "So you have two boys right? Well Im pretty sure I know what your having". I blurted out "Don't tell me unless your sure!! Keep looking". So she kept looking. She did the rest of the exam and she left to show the Radiologist the pictures. I'm sitting in the room for 25 minutes!! Which normally I would've been fine with, but she didn't tell me the gender! I was dying! So she finally comes back in and she tells me Im good to go! I was about to ask her and she goes "OH YEAH, I never told you the gender!!" Nope. "Im pretty confident you're having a girl. I never got a clear view but sometimes she would open her legs and nothing waved at me. And I clearly saw the three lines we see with females". Even though I always felt I was having a girl. It was still a shock to hear it. It has been a few days now, and I'm getting use to it. Cam and I are looking at names and I KNOW that my poor girl is going to be bald. So I have started looking at how to make head bands. I'm not a pink person, I prefer purple. But I'll be ok with pink... I guess. But this will be a whole new experience for us!
Comments