Grumpy Post

If you do not like reading grumpy posts, or anything of the sort, stop reading.........................................
*HERE*






So now that I have gotten rid of the Happy people, who at the moment I would probably punch in the nose, I will post.

I am SO SICK AND TIERD OF TWO FACED, BACK STABBING, GOSSIPERS WHO THINK THEY ARE THE *PRIME* OF THE CROP AND THEY ARE NO BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE. With that being said, I would like to punch them in the nose too. 

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".. 

"As I have loved you, Love one another"...

"Where Love is there God is also"... 

"Every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof"...

"Thou shalt not speak evil of thy neighbor"...

"See that there is no backbiting, nor evil speaking"...

My whole world has been flipped upside down by this CRAP in the last year. If you have a problem with someone, sit them down and TALK TO THEM. Heaven forbid you ACTUALLY TALK TO THEM. Like the olden days when there was no EMail, Texting, Facebook, Twitter, or MySpace! Do we really remember what peoples REAL faces look like?
Realize our own mistakes but be slow to point out others. If someone hurts you, there is probably a legitimate reason. But isn't it just as wrong to not tell them that they hurt you WHEN IT HAPPENS! Not oh, lets say, 20 years down the road?!?! After its been festering and brewing and becoming something EVIL not GOOD. Then you hurt that person right back out of resentment and 20 years of boiling anger??? Oh yah, thats the way to be. (Note sarcasm). 

I admit, I am NOT perfect. I probably fall into this category myself. BUT, I can honestly say, I have not RIPPED APART A FAMILY. 
BUT I try very HARD! MY BEST! Can you judge me for that? Oh, sorry, I guess you can. 
Oh wait, how about we see what The Bible says about that...
"Judge not, that ye be not judged"...

FIX IT....
NOT....
FESTER!!!
DO NOT LET IT FESTER!!!!
F.I.X. I.T.

Comments

Me said…
Oh dear! It sounds like you are entitled to a little grumpiness. I'm sorry that you've been hurt in the backstabbing way.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging it because I cannot talk about it.

Kids Calenders