Auntie Edith
My Dad had an Aunt that when ever a car would drive by (maybe carriage?? He is old...), or someone would walk past the house, she would peek through the curtains to see who it was and find out what was going on. So growing up, if anyone was being nosey, we would call them "Auntie Edith".
Today is garbage day in my area. Now what does this have to do with Auntie Edith?? Well, I LOVE it when I drive past someone's blue bin and its poking open so I can see what is inside! There were a TON today. Coming home from dropping Carter off I got to get a feel for my neighbors. Some drink beer and a lot of it. Others have kids that got a new toy! I think its so wonderful! So I guess I need to say it... AUNTIE EDITH!
Today is garbage day in my area. Now what does this have to do with Auntie Edith?? Well, I LOVE it when I drive past someone's blue bin and its poking open so I can see what is inside! There were a TON today. Coming home from dropping Carter off I got to get a feel for my neighbors. Some drink beer and a lot of it. Others have kids that got a new toy! I think its so wonderful! So I guess I need to say it... AUNTIE EDITH!
Comments