Blessings....

I have had a long day. I dropped off Logan with G&G Millington so I could take Carter into the walk in clinic, about a cold that won't go away. On the way there I stopped at Superstore to return icky formula. We got there about 10 minutes before the walk in clinic opened and there was quite the line forming. Everyone was sick and grumpy, or hurting in someway. I gave Carter his little hand held computer to play with. He got very animated and I watched him. There is one point where the computer goes "uh oh" and Carter was doing it over and over. It was cute to watch. Little did I know that I wasn't the only one watching. About his 5th time saying "uh oh" about 4 people said it after him! Everyone was watching him with big smiles on there faces. Well Carter realized he had an audience, and he hammed it up from that moment on. When we all got into the clinic everyone sat as close as they could to him to watch him and laugh with him. He sang for them danced for them and laughed too! It was the neatest thing to see how they would all react. We saw the DR dropped/picked up his rx and headed to G&G house.

We went to get Logan, and dropped off my sunglasses to get fixed (Carter broke them at Superstore). That was not so cute. Picked up McDonalds and headed home. JUST to realize my visiting teachers were coming in a hour!!! ACK! I probably would've cancelled, but I remembered her saying that they had an appointment before hand. Crap. Logan wouldn't stop crying and my house was a MESS. Some how I pulled it together before they got here. Carter went to bed and Logan got distracted by in the night garden. (He loves that show). They came for over an hour! I did enjoy myself though. Adults to talk to. Heavenly. As soon as they left Logan started screaming again.

Anyways, I was feeling a little down. Then I happened upon a story in the internet, about how a Mother and Father watched their 2 year old daughter die after a long battle with cancer..... I don't even know what else to say. I think that says it all.

Comments

henline crew said…
I think at least once a day I want to sell my kids to the circus but then you hear of stories like that or they do something super cute that makes you grateful you have them. I had a friend tell me "my kids make me crazy but they also make me better" I thought that was great.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging it because I cannot talk about it.

Kids Calenders