I'm so proud!

Carter has been doing really well with preschool. The last few times he has gone, he has cried and all that fun stuff, but always ends up having a great time. Yesterday he put on the most fake cry that I couldn't help but laugh out loud at him.
Today we got there, and I waited for the crying - nothing. Got into the school took of our shoes because of the rain - nothing. Not even when I walked away from him to put his shoes away. Then he grabs my hand and starts pulling me! At first I was worried he was taking me towards the park, which would've been a fun tantrum. But he took me straight to his class!! He let me put on his indoor shoes and take of his sweater, I kissed him and he was gone.
I admit, this made me want to cry. This gives me so much hope and faith in his school. I am so very proud of my little man!

Comments

henline crew said…
What an awesome moment. It's stuff like that that makes all the hard times seem non existent. He is gonna do great!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging it because I cannot talk about it.

Kids Calenders