Baby #3 Wanna-Be Birth Story

So last night, I thought my water was leaking. Every time I turned over, I would feel a gush. Around 3am the contractions started. About every 7-10 minutes apart, and they starting getting more intense. around 5:30am I was tired enough to lie down and try to sleep. I finally got to sleep, with a few contractions waking me up. Got up at 7am with the Hubby and started packing the hospital bag. The catch? Contractions were gone. I would get a few tightenings here and there. But nothing compared to what I felt during the night. At 9am I got a big one and I wasn't surprised nothing else was happening. Both my other labours, I needed to sit and do nothing. Other wise I don't progress.  Then I called my doctors office about my water and was told I should go to the hospital right away. All my instincts were telling me not to go. But I had been bawling all morning, (Scrubbing bloody nose, blood off the walls and carpets. Tiredness. Frustration that nothing was happening. Horomones. Dirty house. No clean clothing.... you get it). I was so tired that I decided to go and just make sure nothing was wrong, getting rid of the kids was a bonus!!
On the way to the Hospital I starting having contractions again. Because I relaxed? Not sure. They put the monitor on me at Noon. There I lay for TWO hours (They were worried about babies heart rate for some reason), I had three hard contractions. To finally have the Dr come in and check me and say the test came back negitive. So she wanted me to go get food and walk around for two hours. We did as we were told. (Just FYI rocky view is a big hospital!!! Walking around the outside took more then I thought)!! I came back having felt nothing the whole time. The reason my Dr made me do that, was she was worried that my sack had torn. High enough that she wasn't getting evidence of it, so she was right on the line for inducing me. But didn't want to go that route unless needed. BOOOOooooo. just induce me.
So I got sent home. As soon as we left the hospital I had a couple more contractions. Also some spread out throughout the night. But thats it.
So thats part one of my baby adventure today. A wasted day at the hospital. But minor contractions and  a CLEAN HOUSE (thanks to my sister and bro in law) to show for it!!! Hopefully soon. Im going NUTTY!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Was a hard day for you Boo, we were glad to help you. I slept like a baby myself las night!! My pot luck item was a hit!! Thanks for writing it out again. Luv ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging it because I cannot talk about it.

-FAT-