June 27/12
June 27th is a big day for me. Over the last eight months, I knew it was Carters last day of preschool. Here he is on his first day. What a wreck I was that day. I couldn't stop looking at the clock, wondering when the 2 1/2 hrs would finally be up. Now he has finished two years. He takes the bus and loves school. He has come a long way because of school. I will admit, when he first started I thought we'd be a lot further along then we are. But I am happy with the progress he is making.
June 27th was also the day I was going to start putting Logan into a big boy bed, and he would also start sharing a room with Carter. Well about a month ago he started climbing out of his crib. So he has been sleeping in a big boy bed in his own room.
Another reason June 27th was big to me... one month until my due date.
As most people are aware, this pregnancy has not been an easy one. I have been miserable, from almost day one. I had immediate weight gain, which was so upsetting after having JUST lost all that weight. I started getting sick. January I had MAJOR depression which lasted most of February. Im still battling it now. Then I was having horrible heart palpitations along with risky low blood pressure. Now I am so big that the doctors are worried about how much weight I have gained. You cannot see my ankles, my hands are HUGE and they tingle all day long! I don't sleep because of the need to pee, heat, arms falling asleep instantly so I need to sleep on my back which is completely uncomfortable. Then living life on top of this has been a challenge. I can't just sit around all day and recover. There are kids to take care of dinners to make, house to clean. Now, it may sound like I am complaining, well I am. But this is how my pregnancy has gone! I've been ready to give birth since January because of how miserable I have felt! Then to top things of, I tripped down the stairs the other day and I have some injuries from that. The latest one is my back spasms. Feels awesome! Sigh..... one month is so short, but saying it, feels like it is NEVER going to come. Im not excited about this baby. Im trying so hard to be, but Im not.
Here are some random pictures from the last month.
June 27th was also the day I was going to start putting Logan into a big boy bed, and he would also start sharing a room with Carter. Well about a month ago he started climbing out of his crib. So he has been sleeping in a big boy bed in his own room.
(First nap in his big boy bed).
But because Carter didn't finish school until today, I didn't want to combine their rooms until we didn't need to wake up to an alarm every day. So today or tomorrow the conversion will happen. Then I can start putting the baby room together.
Another reason June 27th was big to me... one month until my due date.
As most people are aware, this pregnancy has not been an easy one. I have been miserable, from almost day one. I had immediate weight gain, which was so upsetting after having JUST lost all that weight. I started getting sick. January I had MAJOR depression which lasted most of February. Im still battling it now. Then I was having horrible heart palpitations along with risky low blood pressure. Now I am so big that the doctors are worried about how much weight I have gained. You cannot see my ankles, my hands are HUGE and they tingle all day long! I don't sleep because of the need to pee, heat, arms falling asleep instantly so I need to sleep on my back which is completely uncomfortable. Then living life on top of this has been a challenge. I can't just sit around all day and recover. There are kids to take care of dinners to make, house to clean. Now, it may sound like I am complaining, well I am. But this is how my pregnancy has gone! I've been ready to give birth since January because of how miserable I have felt! Then to top things of, I tripped down the stairs the other day and I have some injuries from that. The latest one is my back spasms. Feels awesome! Sigh..... one month is so short, but saying it, feels like it is NEVER going to come. Im not excited about this baby. Im trying so hard to be, but Im not.
Here are some random pictures from the last month.
Comments