More Projects


So for awhile I have been wanting curtains in the kitchen. Now that we've established we will be here for another couple of years, we decided to go ahead and hang some. What a difference it makes! The french doors have a shelf on top. That I will one day fill. I went through my photos trying to find a before picture, but I couldn't. So this weekend of projects are the curtains in the kitchen. Also the start of my new side table for my living room.

I warned Cam I would post this!!
 So for the 'before', just imagine nothing on the window. 
 I don't have anything to fill the shelf yet. But one day Im sure I will post when I fill it up. 

So this is the top of my new side table. This project will take awhile I think.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging it because I cannot talk about it.

-FAT-