Christmas and the Stockings!
So I 'decorated' my blog for Christmas because I can't decorate my house so blog it was! Isn't it pretty?? ha.
For years, I have been looking for the right stockings to make. Finally I found them! This little store in Cochrane published a Christmas book. The stockings were simple, country and just what I was looking for. I bought the book that day. When I was pregnant with Logan, I bought the material and started cutting out the first stocking.
Thats about as far as it went! So two years later.... I finally got myself together and started working on them again. 4 months and 2 sewing machines later (yes 2 sewing machines blew up on me!), I am done!!! I am sorry about all the hype about these stockings, but it is the biggest project I have taken on and actually finished. (I have a few projects downstairs that have been waiting for YEARS, to be finished. Sooo, I am sorry I AM SO EXCITED they are done.) And my fingers really hurt now!



For years, I have been looking for the right stockings to make. Finally I found them! This little store in Cochrane published a Christmas book. The stockings were simple, country and just what I was looking for. I bought the book that day. When I was pregnant with Logan, I bought the material and started cutting out the first stocking.
Thats about as far as it went! So two years later.... I finally got myself together and started working on them again. 4 months and 2 sewing machines later (yes 2 sewing machines blew up on me!), I am done!!! I am sorry about all the hype about these stockings, but it is the biggest project I have taken on and actually finished. (I have a few projects downstairs that have been waiting for YEARS, to be finished. Sooo, I am sorry I AM SO EXCITED they are done.) And my fingers really hurt now!



Comments