Random things

Well we have moved into our house. I LOVE it. I would like to be able to enjoy it more but we've had a lot of other things going on that have to do with money. So my brain cannot help but think if we hadnt moved things might not be so bad. But I know things will calm down soon and then Ill get over myself and love it even more. Were not unpacked yet, because there is a lot less places to put things. The last place had a built in book shelf so we need to buy some place to put our books and dvds. Carters already been in the backyard! I LOVE having windows! The kids have their own rooms. Its great.
Logan is trying very hard to walk. He will risk a few steps but you can tell he hasnt found his balance yet. He throws/jumps himself and moves his feet in the process. He LOVES his walker. He loves clapping and rolling his hands to the wheels on the bus. Everyday he shocks me as he learns something way younger then Carter did.
Carter seems to be picking up a lot more words. Im recognizing more of what he says. But it is a very slow process. He is VERY close to getting a diagnoses. But the appointment is not booked until May to get the official stamp of what is going on. Im glad to be almost done though.
Things are slow for Cam at work right now and were in the process of trying to find a new renter for March. Is there such a thing as a good renter? I am having doubts about that.
Were super excited to have the space to so things now, invite people over and such. We just need to get everything put away and unpacked! I hate unpacking food storage. I think it is my least desirable thing to do. ugh.

So I went through the Tim Hortons drive through the other day and something happened to me that I have only heard about but never experienced. The person ahead of me, who to my knowledge I didnt know, paid for my meal. Now this isnt really a huge thing to report. But I couldnt believe that they did it. It was such a kind thing and I was shocked. A couple days later, I paid for the person behind me, and I hope she keeps it going. It felt really good to know that there still are kind people in this world. Ive actually decided I will do it every now and then because you feel amazing doing it too! A natural high of sorts.

This palce that we moved into didnt come with a washer and dryer. Cam and I both were not impressed by this. So we watched Kijiji for a long time to find a go set for a good price. But honestly, getting a good upright pair for 2nd at $600 doesnt seem all that wonderful to me. So we went to sears and got a brand new pair for only $900. Boxing day blow out for over $1200 off, and we got the floor model so she gave us another 10% off. I must say I LOVE them. With the old ones I would do 10 loads I can do in our new ones in 3!!! I Looooove them.....

We also got a portable dishwasher. I have been washing dishes by hand for 5! 5! loong years! I cannot believe all the free time i have now!! And they come out so clean! hehehehe
Well thats all for now!

Comments

Meghan Anderson said…
Curse you and your portable dishwasher!!! I've only been washing dishes by hand for 3 years but that's long enough! Ick!!
Congrats on the new place, Colin and I are so excited to come down next weekend and check it out!!!
See you soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging it because I cannot talk about it.

-FAT-