Mothers Day

Today in Stake Conference President Carter said "when you take the hand of a Child, you find your whole world."  That statement touched my heart today, in a way that only a Mother can understand. Today, I find myself without my Son on Mothers day today... He is the furthest away from me that we have ever been, for the longest I've ever been away from him. Everybody keeps saying I'm lucky to have so much time off from being a Mom. I would say 'lucky' is not the right word. I am honored to be a Mother and the Love I feel for my Son is more then anything I can express. I cannot wait to hold his hand again, and find my world! Happy Mothers day to all the wonderful Women in my life! Hold your babies close and remember that no matter how frustrated they make you, or how tired you can get, that in their little hands, they hold your world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging it because I cannot talk about it.

-FAT-