Our first post!

Hi Everyone. Well I have decided that instead of sending out monthly EMails and clogging up everybody's inbox, that I would start a Blog! When I update it I will send out an EMail for everyone to see! Carter is getting extremely good at sitting up from the laying down position. I find him sitting up all the time on his own! I cannot tell you how happy this makes me, to see him progress so much. I know that his braces were needed and still are, but he's moving so well now! Cameron and I have been practicing his standing with him. At first he wouldn't know what to do and wobble a lot. Now when I try to put him on the floor he stiffens up and wants to stand! He hasn't figured out how to take steps yet. But I have no doubt that he will get there soon. He's starting to use more sounds when he talks. Not just 'Da-da', or 'bu-bu'. If you say Hi to him he will try to say it back! I also think he is getting his one year Molars. He shoves his toys as far back into his mouth as he can, as well as his fingers.
Grandma and Grandpa Millington came last weekend to visit. Carter REALLY enjoyed it. When they left he sat there and stared at the door for about 5 minutes not looking to happy. We had a nice relaxing weekend. Mom used my Cricut machine for scrap booking and on Sunday we played games!
I have an interview at Wal-Mart on Wednesday, and I am actually quite nervous. The last interview I had was over 3 years ago fro Lens Crafters! Wish me luck!
Comments