Erica's Blessing Day and Weekend

Honestly, this weekend felt like a gong show. We've been working on a project all week. A bench that matches my coat hanger.

Friday night, Cam was going to finish it, and I ended up babysitting for a friend. Saturday I spent ALL morning running around with Logan, trying to get caught up on errands, to get ready for company coming and the Lunch after the blessing on Sunday. We ended up going to about 10 different stores. Got home around 1, and found out my in-laws were only about an hour out of Calgary. We spent the afternoon with them. Then that night Sandi and I went to the Relief Society Dinner and broadcast. I had a really good time there. Loved the talks! Worth a watch if you didn't make it! Then when we got home Lisa and Tyler were here to stay the night as well. We stayed up talking until about 11pm. RIGHT as I was falling asleep, at 12am, I heard crying. (Carter and Logan were sharing a room so Tom and Sandi had a place to sleep). So Cam went in there to find Logan crying and Carter stumbling around, obviously had been woken up. We set Carter up at the end of our bed and tried for an hour to get Logan to go back to sleep. He would cry kick and scream. So I finally told Cam to go sleep in Logans bed and I would lay with Logan in ours. FINALLY at 330. He feel asleep while I was feeding Erica. Then at 5am Erica woke up again to eat. So I got NO sleep. Logan was up at 6am. Ugh. So I dont even know what I was running off of. But I did good until about 2 pm.
We got to church for 9, and Cam blessed Erica. It was a beautiful blessing. Cam got chocked up, which got me chocked up. It was wonderful to see how this blessing helped bond them together. All day I would see Cam watching at her, and I could feel that there was a new bond there.At the end of church we went to go get the boys from nursery  We got Carter, but Logan was gone. After running around the church three times and not finding him, panic set in. After twenty minutes of people searching every classroom, the parking lot and the hill, we found him. He was in the sacrament room with parkland ward. I came around the corner to see a sister holding him. He was as white as a sheet. I guess I wasn't the only one who was scared. After church we headed to my parents house for the lunch. Erica went really Colicky and I was in major pain from not pumping all day. I started with Mastitis and was hurting really bad. After we left the rest of the day was eat and sleep. Not Much more!!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging it because I cannot talk about it.

Kids Calenders