Cooking

It amazes me how much I LOVE cooking. Of course thats not when I am pooped from working all day while being pregnant. But seriously, I get a HUGE sense of enjoyment out of it. Tasting something, that tastes GOOD, and I made it. Now don't get me wrong, I am not claiming to be the next Martha Stewart and come out with a cook book. I even burnt dinner a little tonight. It just feels good to create and see the results of that creation. I need to give a TON of credit to my Husband. When we got married, I didn't know what the 'broil' feature was let alone how to use it. I could cook Spaghetti, Itchy Ban, Kraft Dinner, and make a MEAN sandwich (which consisted of Mayo, Meat and Bread). But Cam helped me learn this whole new world! I could always bake but never cook. For the first 2 years of our marriage I managed to ruin the rice every time I made it. But now I can make yummy sticky rice! yum! I discovered FLAVOR!! What a difference a little spice can make! Anyways the point to me ramblings, I LOVE to cook things! And my Husband is the most patient person in the whole world! haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging it because I cannot talk about it.

Kids Calenders